Bouquet and Subscription Orders
1. Returns & Refunds
- Fresh flowers cannot be returned. If there is a problem with your flowers, we require notification within 24 hours of receipt to allow us to investigate. A photograph could be required to support any claims. If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 working days.
- Our bouquets can be ordered for collection at our shop in Lingfield or local delivery.
Local deliveries & collections will be aqua-packed in water & placed in one of our long handled kraft bags with brown paper gift wrap.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. If you cancel less than three days before your next delivery is due, you will still be charged.
- All Ivy Florence Workshops (unless stated otherwise) are for over 16 years of age. We cannot allow attendees to bring children into the classes, even if they are not participating.
- Workshops will only go ahead if the class fills to the required number. You will be contacted if this is the case and offered a different date or fully refunded.
- Full payment of the workshop fees must be received at the time of booking. Your place on the workshop cannot be guaranteed until full payment is received.
3. Cancellations by you
- You may cancel your place on a workshop up to one month before the workshop start date. Under these circumstances you will be entitled to an option of an additional date or a refund of the workshop fees, minus an administrative charge of £10 to cover our costs.
- If you wish to cancel after one month of the workshop start date you will not be entitled to a refund unless a replacement person can be found for your place.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing.
Please note that refunds can take up to 7-10 working days to process.
4. Cancellations by us
- Please note that the workshops have minimum attendance levels and may be cancelled if too few bookings are received.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel workshops.
- If we cancel a workshop we shall endeavor to give you at least one week’s notice and you will have the option of transferring to another workshop or having a full refund of the fees, which we will return to you within 7-10 working days.
We will not be liable for any losses (including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation costs) arising as a consequence of any modification or cancellation of works